|Position Title:||Product Manager|
|Reports To:||Director of Product Development|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Exempt / Non-Exempt:||Exempt|
The Product Manager will lead the market launch of new products and support existing products. The Product Manager will represent both the voice of the business and the voice of the customer for product development projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new or existing products.
- Conduct market research to understand market needs, trends, and competitive landscape to identify market opportunities.
- Define product market segments, target customers, value proposition, and product messaging.
- Develop product pricing strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders and the sales team.
- Develop or assist with the product marketing plan to reach target audiences and gain market engagement. This includes marketing literature, social media strategy, presentations, and public events.
- Manage and own product launch for new products.
- Lead the development of product, distribution, regulatory, and liability materials, product art, trademarks, and logos.
- Develop cohesive product style guidelines and themes in line with product strategies.
- Analyze product financial metrics, such as Gross Margin, COGS, etc.
- Determine production forecasts post launch.
- Lead project management activities, develop project schedule, budget, work products and deliverables.
- Develop project deliverables required for the launch of new technologies in collaboration with key stakeholders across departments.
- Establish effective communication channels between the project team and multi-department stakeholders to ensure alignment and meet project timelines.
- Monitor and update the project timeline weekly, identify project critical paths, dependencies, and obstacles.
- Assist in the planning and execution of new company initiatives including equipment onboarding, supply chain management, distribution capability, and product support.
- Assist and collaborate with the project engineers to develop new products and fulfill design control phase requirements.
- Define product goals and user requirements to guide the design process and generate design inputs.
- Work with the project engineer to refine design concepts based on market feedback.
- Participate in risk management activities, including FMEAs, to mitigate potential risks.
- Participate in design reviews to assess the design and project progress.
- Assist in the planning and execution of verification and validation activities.
- Work with regulatory affairs to ensure the product design adheres to industry standards, regulations, and safety requirements.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to present complex ideas.
- Technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with validation procedures.
- Strong ana and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with vendors and suppliers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor\'s degree in business management, marketing, engineering, or relevant science required.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in project management required.
- Product management and product development experience preferred.
- Experience with allografts and/or medical devices preferred.