Customer Relationship Coordinator-Distributor Onboarding
|Position Title:||Customer Relationship Coordinator-Distributor Onboarding|
|Reports To:||Vice President of Finance, Accounting and Administration|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Exempt / Non-Exempt:||Exempt|
The B2B Customer Relationship Coordinator is responsible for maintaining an ongoing level of engagement with key customers. They will work closely with sales and accounts managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients. The Customer Relationship Coordinator will provide a positive post-sale experience to customers by ensuring all signed agreements are in place and fully executed before any product ships to their accounts and being responsive to the customer needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement and promote a positive customer service mindset throughout the organization.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Accountable for ensuring all signed agreements are received from new distributors before any shipments of product are made to their account locations.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Reviewing all agreements in process to be signed and working with Ownership Partners, Internal Sales VPs and Distributors to make sure all contracts are executed in an acceptable timeline of 10 business days.
- Maintaining a master status tracking document that shows all new distributors and what their onboarding status is through the 3-4 step process.
- Executing acceptable agreements within 10 business days so that new distributors know they have a fully contracted agreement with understood rebate rates and commission rates.
- This position will require a strong personality capable of pushing back with distributors when agreements are not fully executed or some part of onboarding is not complete but they are pushing for product shipment.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing them.
- Meeting with sales representatives in the organization to plan strategically.
- Ability to review returned agreements and identify and changed language or terms.
- Collaborate between the sales managers and customers.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Accountable for providing, collecting and status of document tracking from clients.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with current and potential customers, partners, and vendors.
- Provide status and tracking data to leadership.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong personality needed to hold distributors shipments until full onboarding completed
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is a must – document retention will be key
- Analytic skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management platforms highly preferred (e.g. Salesforce or Zoho)
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 3 years of related experience required, with prior B2B customer relationship experience and account management preferred.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Conshohocken, PA 19428: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: On location